Privacy- & Cookie Statement Effective Date: January 31, 2018
Effective Date: January 31, 2018
The Voicey Platform (“Platform”, ‘Voicey’ or “we/ us/ our”) is a platform through which brand portfolios in amongst others, the fashion, beauty, travel, lifestyle and sport industry (‘Brands’) and social media influencers (hereinafter referred to as “you”) can collaborate and set up social influencer marketing campaigns.
In order to provide our services, we need to process certain personal data of you. Voicey respects your privacy and the personal data we process is treated with the greatest possible care and scrutiny. In this Privacy- & Cookie Statement we will inform you about the way we process your personal data. When processing your personal data, we make use of our website ( www.voicey.co ), where we store information that we may receive from you or obtain from public sources.
1. To whom does this Privacy- & Cookie Statement apply?
2. Who is the data controller?
Voicey is the data controller for the processing of your personal data under the applicable data protection laws. Voicey’
contact information is:
1016 BG Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Tel: 0031 (6) 24 14 38 42
3. What types of personal data do we process?
We may process the following types of personal data from you:
- Your name and address data, gender, date of birth, your public profile picture from social networks, email address, phone number, social media accounts and/or website name, information from your agent or manager if applicable and public available information from your social media networks such as your photos, amount of followers and assumed targeted groups.
- If you are registered as a company, we will process your company name, registration number at the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce and VAT number.
- We also process your personal data in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence via our website or correspondence sent to us by email.
- We furthermore process personal data such as the details of arrangements made between you and Brand including the start and end date of campaigns, your bank details, information that you (or your agent/manager) provide us in the course of our relation.
4. For what purposes is personal data collected?
We may process your personal data for various purposes:
- Delivering our services to you, namely facilitating the Platform;
- Maintaining the administration of our network of influencers on the Platform;
- Making propositions for the Brands of possible influencers to collaborate with;
- Improving our services towards you and Brands;
- Maintaining contact, handling enquiries, complaints and disputes;
- Payment of the reward(s) to you;
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Auditing the effect of a marketing campaign;
We will not further process your personal data for other purposes than mentioned in this Privacy Statement.
5. What are the applicable legal grounds for the processing of your personal data?
We may only process your personal data when there is a legal ground. The legal ground for the processing of your personal data is the performance of the agreement concluded when creating an account on the Voicey Platform. Also, we may ask your consent for certain data processing activities such as auditing the effect of a marketing campaign. We may furthermore process personal data of our influencers to meet with our statutory obligations.
6. How long will your personal data be kept?
We will not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which we have obtained your personal data. In principle we may retain your personal data up to a maximum of two years upon the ending of our business relationship, unless we are required to retain your personal data to live up with a statutory obligation.
7. Who has access to your personal data?
Persons working at or on behalf of Voicey may have access to your personal data on a need-to-know basis. Next to these persons, Voicey may involve third party service providers who will act as a data processor in our behalf. Voicey will enter into a data processing agreement, which includes arrangements on data security to protect your personal data against data breaches.
Voicey may provide certain personal data to the Brands in order to provide them with propositions or in relation to a marketing campaign of a Brand that you participate in. When Brands would further process your personal data, they would do so for their own purposes acting as a data controller. The terms and policies of Brands may apply to such data processing activities.
Voicey may provide your personal data to competent authorities upon their request to the extent legally required or to the extent necessary to defend Voicey’s rights in legal proceedings or investigations.
8. Are your personal data processed outside the EEA?
Our third party service providers may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which may not offer an adequate level of protection of personal data. In order to protect your personal data and to live up with our statutory obligations we shall enter into a data transfer agreement on the basis of the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the European Commission prior to engaging service providers outside the EEA.
9. Is your personal data secure?
We process your personal data with the greatest possible care and scrutiny. This means we will adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that all the information is correct, current and complete and to prevent it from being accessed by unauthorized persons inside and outside our organization. We protect our systems and applications according to the applicable standards for information security.
10. Where can you file access, rectification, erasure and restriction requests?
You may at any time, with reasonable intervals, exercise your right of access to your personal data. Upon your inspection, you may request us to rectify or erase any inaccurate information or have us restrict the processing of your personal data.
If your personal data is being processed based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. In order to exercise this right and the rights as mentioned above please contact us using the contact information set out in this Privacy Statement.
Voicey uses the following cookies:
- HTML5 LocalStorage: This stores a unique token allowing you to be automatically logged in when you refresh the page or reopen it after a few hours.
- Intercom: This is a live chat function that allows you to chat with one of our support staff members.
These cookies are only active while your internet browser is open and we will delete these cookies once you are logged out or when you have closed your browser.
These cookies are saved until you delete them in your internet browser.
Social Media cookies
These cookies are saved until you delete them in your internet browser.
If you believe the processing of your personal data was not lawful, you can lodge a complaint to the Dutch supervisory authority (‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’); more information on how to lodge a complaint can be find on this page (Dutch only).
If you have any questions concerning the manner in which we process your personal data, or you wish to invoke your rights, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us via 0031 (6) 24 14 38 42 (available on Monday through Friday from 9AM to 6PM).
This Privacy Statement may change at any time. You will always find our up-to-date Privacy Statement on www.voicey.co.
This Privacy Statement was most recently amended on January, 31 2018.